Friday, November 9, 2012

Starbucks Experience and Productivity

Recently came across this interesting video on how to improve customer interaction experience by influencing the productivity on customer side also. The author in this video talks about how Starbucks took a disruptive approach which may not be as customer friendly but improves overall service experience for both sides.

image

After watching this I realized, how much I have been practicing the same approach for many years during my career with my clients. I as a consultant mostly work with large enterprises which have many people to spend lot of time on long calls which can be done quickly. So to improve mine and their productivity, I mostly end up influencing their work style. What is your experience ?

Video : http://blogs.hbr.org/video/2012/05/how-starbucks-trains-customers.html

No comments: